Sunday, March 14, 2010

Korean Grocery Store - H&Y Market (March 14, 2010)

Daylight Savings...Daylight Savings...I kept trying to remind myself, but of course I forgot until I woke up at 10:30 this morning.  Once we got moving, we took a trip to H&Y Mart (Korean grocery store) in New Jersey - just over the George Washington Bridge.  I love these trips, since we stock up on so much Korean food and fresh produce.







Ginormous Fuji Apples


My favorite ramen noodles (Shin Ramyun)

Gochujang...lots and lots of gochujang...and soybean paste

H&Y Mart (map)
1 Remsen Place
Ridgefield, NJ 07657

2 comments:

  1. That puts my little Seoul Market in neighboring Glendale, AZ in the shade. Happy shopping there! I'm sure you enjoy it...and the meals you are constantly cooking up really show the great things you do with various ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Korean market we went to is a bit smaller than the other one we used to go to call Hmart. The produce seems to be fresher here and a bit less crowded. Ethan is very patient with me when we go to the market together since I like to go up and down each aisle.

    ReplyDelete