Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spaghetti ala Carbonara (Jan 30, 2010)

I was craving Ethan's spaghetti carbonara dish tonight - this is by far my favorite dish!  It's kind of dangerous when Ethan makes this since my stomach doesn't seem to tell me when I'm full and he usually cooks this with a pound of pasta.  There's just something really special about the combination of the salty, creamy carbiness of this dish that is pure heaven!

We started the meal with the Lima Bean Dip with some flatbread.  There is something so refreshing and tasty about this dip, it's so incredibly good!

Lima Bean Dip


Sesame flat bread

Our very yummy spaghetti carbonara:
We usually use pancetta but Whole Food's was out of it today. So instead, Ethan used bacon. 


Bacon





Umm, umm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment